Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My Louise...

I have very bad news…
My “little” Louise is leaving me… Buahhhhhhhhhhhhhh…
This is going to be her last week living with a lovely, wonderful, marvellous, sweet, friendly, fun Portuguese girl… I know that she will miss me… Everyone does!!! looooooool…

So, this weekend we went party… First night, we went to the pub where we always go… We even know the owner and the bartender who, by the way, gives me always the double of Baileys… I love him… looooooool…
On Saturday, my friend from work, Kasia, joined us for the party.. I was the one who cooked… Stop laughing!!! =)
Actually, it was very nice… They didn’t complain… hummm… Actually, they only complain about the starter… Black chourico!!! What was the problem of that!??! Looool… After dinner we went to the same pub, again… :D:D And we introduce the “Palace” to Kasia… One of the 2 nightclubs that exist here in Navan… Great place!!! =)


The goodbye parties are still on…The entire week… :D

4 comments:

Mário said...

How sweet, she cook. I am not hungry, thank you...

Dunguinha said...

Thank you Luigi... I will make the same meal for u, someday!!! :p looool...

Anonymous said...

Well Milene....the important news first ....THE STAIRS IS CLEAN! New ironing board on the way (THANK YOU Louise!) and the SOFA? Well I did mention that a Sofa would be nice!

Yes the chourico was the only small difficulty in what otherwise was a culinary triumph! Thank you my dear. What will I do without ya?

Love the blog page - my first visit. From now on, can you do English and Portugese entries please (for me!) My language skills are really bad. I never mastered French. Irish & English were always a real struggle for me at school.... do you know any good Irish teachers by the way that could help? ehmmm!

See ya for the Irish Coffee later!
Yum Yum!

Dunguinha said...

Yeahhhhhhhhh... We are going to have a new ironing board!?!? THANK YOU Louise!!! =)
But, I confess that I prefer the sofa.. u know how much ironing I do.. loool... not my area...
And I know one Irish professor that can help you on that language struggle… Just tell me when!!! ;)
Irish Coffee.. Mnham.. Mnham... =)
I will make Caipirinha... ;p