Thursday, May 31, 2007

Loft...

Last night we went, finally, to the Loft!!!! (for Irish people: there is a very known nightclub in Lisbon that is called also Loft… See the joke?!?! Looool..)
Anyway… Louise, Ciara (you have to read it as Kira… Irish names…=D) and I went for a proper meal in this very fancy restaurant and guess what?!?!!? I had Tapas!!!!!! But their definition of Tapas is = only small portions!!!! Loooool.. So, I had Tapas Greek Salad and Tapas Pasta… :D:D:D
After that we went to the pub… Listened to live music (the group playing on Wednesdays is very good… I like them!!)… Drinking double Baileys… Chatting… Laughing… Trying to sing… Go to the bus stop… And then go home…It was a very nice evening…
Here is my new best friend... The Berminghams bartender...


And this is a new character in this blog... Ciara (like i told you, read as Kira!!!)... Because Louise is leaving me, maybe she will be the one living with me... =D

Phrase of the night: I have a big door to my heart. It’s very easy to come in and very easy to go out…
=)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

la la la la la....a ver se é desta vez q consigo escrever aki...é q o teu blog esta-me a barrar sua cabra:p

Anonymous said...

ena ficou!!! Entao ja vou escrever o k keria...eh pah o pior é q me eskeci...ups...blabla adoro-te, blabla kero ir ver ctg....blabla deves ser a miuda mais gira daí, n p essas serem pessimas (sao estranjas certo, n sabem ler tugues pois nao?) mas pk realmente deves arrasar aí a nite...kero ir praíiiii..bejufa

Dunguinha said...

loooool... Paulinha, so mesmo tu!! O meu blog nao bloqueia ninguem.. Tu eh que nao sabes fazer as coisas.. :p
Sim, elas nao sabem Tugues...
E sim, eu tambem quero que venhas viver comigo... Party Animal is comming... =)