Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Kasia's news...


There is some news around here...
Kasia, my sweet flatmate or also known as my wife is leaving me…
.
Another one… This is the second girl that leaves me in Ireland (the one that left me even before she come in doesn't count!!!!)… In less than 2 years.. Maybe I’m a really bad flatmate!!! Looooool… So, at this point I need some sweet words from the girls that I used to leave with… I’m waiting…
.
Anyway… Because she’s going to leave me and go back to Poland in the beginning of next month, we already started to make goodbye parties… We only have 3 weekends left… But this parties are not just any party… They are unforgettable parties!!! (Specially because we take a camera with us so we can't forget any detail.. you never know!!!!) loooooooooool…



Tomorrow im flying to Geneva in Switzerland…
See you on Saturday!!!! =)

3 comments:

Angelo said...

E as despedidas que sao sempre tao dificeis! Mas estou a ver que estao a aproveitar para celebrarem a coisa! :)

De resto, nao sabia do chocolate. Mas deixa-los continuar!!!

Uwish4 said...

Q blog tão alegre! Ainda bem que apesar de mto trabalho tens tempo para te ires divertido!

Saudações de Dublin 3 ! ;)

Anonymous said...

Milene, eu vivi contigo e devo dizer que há uma frase que me marcou nesse período... "You guys are boring!!!!" Loooool Remember???? =D Isso diz tudo! Mas apesar de tudo foram uns 6 belos meses! *Snif!